Pax World Management LLC is committed to high standards of corporate social responsibility, both in our investment approach and in the manner in which we conduct our own business. Headquartered in Portsmouth, NH, Pax World strives to manage our operations as sustainably as possible.
Pax World is an equal opportunity employer; we embrace diversity as a guiding principle as well as an investment concept. Women and minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for open positions.
Current Pax World Management LLC Career Opportunities:
There are no opportunities available at this time.
Employee Work/Life Benefits
Pax World strives to provide its employees a friendly, collegial, professional work environment. In addition to a competitive compensation package, Pax World offers employees the following programs:
Community Involvement and Support
- Matching Donations - Through the Pax World Management Charitable Fund, employees receive matching donations to non-profit organizations of up to $250 per year. Pax World also offers financial support to various community organizations.
- Donation Opportunities – Pax World organizes opportunities for employees who wish to donate goods to charitable organizations.
- Volunteer Program* - Employees receive four days of paid time off per year to volunteer individually or in groups in the communities where they live and work. Twice per year, Pax employees participate in a United Way Day of Caring local community project.
Health and Wellness
- Medical and Dental Insurance* - Includes domestic partner coverage.
- Flexible Spending Accounts/Health Savings Accounts* - Employees may set aside pre-tax dollars to reimburse health care and dependent care expenses. In addition, Pax World contributes a generous portion of the medical insurance deductible into employees’ health savings accounts.
- Life, Accidental Death and Disability Insurance* - Employees receive 100% paid employee coverage.
- Employee Assistance Program – Employees and their household members have free access to the employee assistance program, which offers confidential help on work and life issues.
- Onsite Flu Shots – Open to employees and their family members.
Time Off Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave*
- Paid and Unpaid Family and Medical Leave* – Pax World offers a generous family and medical leave policy, including up to 8 weeks paid leave for new parents.
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Jury Duty Leave
- Paid Holidays*
Travel and Parking
- Hybrid/Electric Vehicle Program* - Employees who purchase or lease a hybrid gas-electric or all-electric vehicle receive a lump sum cash payment of $2,000 for a new vehicle and $1,000 for a used vehicle.
- Paid Commuter Parking
- Tuition Reimbursement* – Employees may receive up to $5,000 per year/$15,000 per lifetime for eligible tuition expenses related to courses offering growth in an area directly related to the employee’s position or career opportunities within Pax World.
- Continuing Education* – Employees may be reimbursed for necessary workshops, conferences, licenses, designations and certifications related to enhancement or requirement of a position.
- Adoption Reimbursement* - Employees may receive up to $5,000 per child for eligible adoption expenses.
- Retirement Match and Profit Sharing* - Employees are eligible to receive an annual discretionary matching and profit sharing contribution.
- Roth and Traditional 401k Options
- Personal Retirement Investment Guidance
- Onsite Employee Education Sessions
- Business Casual Attire
- Kids' Day – Annual event where kids come to Pax World to see where their Mom, Dad or Guardian works.
*NOTE – Benefits with a * are available to regular employees working a minimum number of hours per week or who have obtained a minimum level of years of service.