Download Video: Factoring ESG Risks into Oil & Gas Investment Analysis: .mp4 file (215 MB)
MSCI Notice and Disclaimer
- This document and all of the information contained in it, including without limitation all text, data, graphs, charts (collectively, the “Information”) is the property of MSCI Inc. or its subsidiaries (collectively, “MSCI”), or MSCI’s licensors, direct or indirect suppliers or any third party involved in making or compiling anyInformation (collectively, with MSCI, the “Information Providers”) and is provided for informational purposes only. The Information may not be reproduced or redisseminatedin whole or in part without prior written permission from MSCI.
- The Information may not be used to create derivative works or to verify or correct other data or information. For example (butwithout limitation), the Information may not be used to create indices, databases, risk models, analytics, software, or in connection with the issuing, offering, sponsoring, managing or marketing of any securities, portfolios, financial products or other investment vehicles utilizing or based on, linked to, tracking or otherwise derived from the Information or any other MSCI data,information, products or services.
- The user of the Information assumes the entire risk of any use it may make or permit to be made of the Information. NONE OF THEINFORMATION PROVIDERS MAKES ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION (OR THE RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED BY THE USE THEREOF), AND TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EACH INFORMATION PROVIDER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIESOF ORIGINALITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE) WITH RESPECT TO ANY OF THE INFORMATION.
- Without limiting any of the foregoing and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall any Information Provider have any liability regarding any of the Information for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential (including lost profits) or any other damages even if notified of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing shall not exclude or limit any liability that may not by applicable law be excluded or limited, including without limitation (as applicable), any liability fordeath or personal injury to the extent that such injury results from the negligence or willfuldefault of itself, its servants, agents or sub-contractors.
- Information containing any historical information, data or analysis should not be taken as an indication or guarantee of any future performance, analysis, forecast or prediction. Past performance does not guarantee future results.
- None of the Information constitutes an offer to sell (or a solicitation of an offer to buy), any security, financial product or other investment vehicle or any trading strategy.
- You cannot invest in an index. MSCI does not issue, sponsor, endorse, market, offer, review or otherwise express any opinionregarding any investment or financial product that may be based on or linked to the performance of any MSCI index.
- MSCI’s indirect wholly-owned subsidiary Institutional Shareholder Services, Inc. (“ISS”) is a Registered Investment Adviser under the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Except with respect to any applicable products or services from ISS (including applicable products or services from MSCI ESG Research, which are provided by ISS), neither MSCI nor any of its products or services recommends, endorses, approves or otherwise expresses any opinion regarding any issuer, securities, financial products or instruments or trading strategies and neither MSCI nor any of its products or services is intended to constitute investment advice or a recommendation to make (or refrain from making) any kind of investment decision and may not be relied on as such.
- The MSCI ESG Indices use ratings and other data, analysis and information from MSCI ESG Research. MSCI ESG Research is producedby ISS or its subsidiaries. Issuers mentioned or included in any MSCI ESG Research materials may be a client of MSCI, ISS, or another MSCI subsidiary, or the parent of, or affiliated with, a client of MSCI, ISS, or another MSCI subsidiary, including ISS Corporate Services, Inc., which provides tools and services to issuers. MSCI ESG Research materials, including materials utilized in any MSCI ESG Indices or other products, have not been submitted to, nor received approval from, the United States Securities and Exchange Commission or any other regulatory body.
- Any use of or access to products, services or information of MSCI requires a license from MSCI. MSCI, Barra, RiskMetrics, IPD, ISS, FEA, InvestorForce, and other MSCI brands and product names are the trademarks, service marks, or registered trademarks of MSCI or its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions. The Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS) was developed by and is the exclusive property of MSCI and Standard & Poor’s. “Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS)” is aservice mark of MSCI and Standard & Poor’s.
Pax World Disclosures
Equity investments are subject to market fluctuations, the fund’s share price can fall because of weakness in the broad market, a particular industry, or specific holdings. Investing in non-diversified funds generally will be more volatile and loss of principal could be greater than investing in more diversified funds. Emerging market and international investments involve risk of capital loss from unfavorablefluctuations in currency values, differences in generally accepted accounting principles, economic or political instability in other nations or increased volatility and lower trading volume.
The fund described herein is indexed to MSCI indexes. The fund referred to herein is not sponsored, endorsed or promoted by MSCIor its affiliates, and MSCI and its affiliates bear no liability with respect to any such funds or any indexes on which such fund isbased.
The MSCI EAFE ESG Index includes or utilizes data, ratings, analysis, reports, analytics or other information or materials from MSCI's ESG Research Group within Institutional Shareholder Services Inc., an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of MSCI. The prospectus contains a more detailed description of the limited relationship MSCI has with PaxWorld Management LLC and PaxMSCI EAFE ESG Index ETF.
All intellectual property rights in the index values and constituent lists vest in MSCI. PaxWorld Management LLC has obtained full license from MSCI to use such intellectual property rights in the creation of this product.
Distributed by ALPS Distributors, Inc. MSCI is not affiliated with ALPS Distributors, Inc.
Ed Lynch is a registered representative of ALPS Distributors, Inc.
For institutional communication only.