Leading the Way in Disclosure
Since 1971, we have made our voting results available to our shareholders upon request. In 2000 we took this a step farther by voluntarily disclosing our votes on our website and lobbying the SEC to mandate proxy voting disclosure for other funds as well.
Using our sustainability criteria as the blueprint, we have developed formal voting guidelines to assist our managers in analyzing proxy statements.
The Importance of Proxy Voting
For over 30 years Pax World has used proxy voting as a way to make our shareholders’ voices heard. Monitoring corporate behavior and using shareholder voting to influence business practices can often be more effective than simply selling a company’s stock.
To view Pax World International Fund’s most recent proxy votes, click here.
- Pax World Proxy Voting from July 1, 2012 thru June 30, 2013
- Pax World Proxy Voting from July 1, 2011 thru June 30, 2012
- Pax World Proxy Voting from July 1, 2010 thru June 30, 2011
- Pax World Proxy Votes from July 1, 2009 thru June 30, 2010
- Pax World Proxy Votes from July 1, 2008 thru June 30, 2009
- Pax World Proxy Votes from July 1, 2007 thru June 30, 2008