The relationship between Pax World Management LLC and our clients is the most important asset of our firm. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence in our firm, an essential aspect of which is our commitment to protect your personal information to the best of our ability. We believe that all of our clients value their privacy, so we will not disclose your personal information to anyone unless it is required by law, at your direction, or is necessary to provide you with financial services. We have not and will not sell your personal information to anyone.
Personal Information That We Collect, Maintain and Communicate
Pax World Management LLC collects and maintains your personal information so we can provide investment management services to you. The types and categories of information we collect and maintain about you include:
- Information we receive from you to open an account or provide investment advice to you (such as your name, home address, telephone number, marital status, social security number, name and social security number of beneficiaries, occupation and employment information, and tax bracket and other financial information, and investment history, including any information contained in subscription documents or investor questionnaires).
- Information that we generate to service your account (such as trade tickets and account statements).
- Information that we may receive from third parties with respect to your account (such as information which we may receive from your investment advisors, attorneys, accountants or other financial advisors).
In order for us to provide these services to you, we do disclose your personal information in very limited instances, which include:
- Disclosures to companies - subject to strict confidentiality agreements - that perform services on our behalf (such as our technology consultants who assist us in maintaining our computer systems).
- Disclosures to companies as permitted by law, including those necessary to service your account (such as providing account information to outside legal counsel, to other broker-dealers with whom you maintain an account or to custodians).
- Disclosures to regulatory agencies as permitted by law, including the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Treasury Department, and state securities commissions. These agencies may make official requests from time to time regarding customer accounts and trading activity, to which we are obligated to respond.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
To fulfill our privacy commitment at Pax World Management LLC, we have instituted firm-wide practices to safeguard the information that we maintain about you. These include:
- Adopting policies and procedures that put in place physical, electronic, and other safeguards to keep your personal information safe.
- Limiting access to personal information to those employees who need it to perform their job duties.
- Requiring third parties that perform services for us to agree by contract to keep your information strictly confidential.
- Protecting information of our former clients to the same extent as our current clients.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy commitment, please contact Maureen Conley at Pax World Management LLC at 603-431-8022, x7388.
Web Site User Agreement:
Security: The Pax World Funds protect your personal information when you transact business on the “Account Access” portion of our Web site by requiring the use of a browser software program that supports 128-bit encryption. The “128-bit” designation refers to the length of the key used to encrypt the data being transmitted, with a longer key representing a higher level of security.
E-mail: The Pax World Funds do not sell its customers’ e-mail addresses, nor will we provide your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. The Pax World Funds will not send you e-mail without first receiving your permission, unless it relates to servicing your account or in response to e-mails received by the Pax World Funds.
Cookies: Cookies may be used to gather non-personal usage statistics such as how many new, repeat, and total visitors use our Web site and what usage patterns visitors from various referrers follow.